Your library PIN allows you to place holds, use library databases, and other online library services. It provides additional security for your account and prevents others from using your library card or accessing your account.
To create a PIN for the first time:
- Login to My Account
- Type your library card number and click submit.
- This will automatically send you to a page where you may create your new PIN.
- Once you have created your PIN, please make a note of it - you will be using your PIN for many library functions.
If you forget your PIN:
- Go to My Account
Forgot your PIN?
- Type your barcode and click Submit.
- Instructions for resetting your PIN will be sent to the email address we have on record for you. Please follow the instructions in that message to reset your PIN.
- If you do not receive an email, please contact the library for help.
- Library staff cannot view your PIN, as it is encrypted in our system for your privacy.
To change your PIN:
You may elect to change your PIN number at any time by accessing your account and selecting Modify PIN. You must use your original PIN to gain access to the change function.
If you receive the error message: Sorry, the information you submitted was invalid. Please try again.
- Either your card is inactive or you have entered the wrong PIN.
- Try to reset your PIN.
- If you still cannot access your account, contact the library for assistance.