You may have up to 10 items on your holds list. You may cancel items at any time to free up space.
To cancel items on your hold list:
- Login to your account with your library card and PIN.
- On your account’s home screen, click on Requests (holds).
- On your list of holds, check the Cancel box for the titles you wish to eliminate. Then click the Update List button.
- Be careful - clicking the Cancel All button will clear your entire list!
If you receive the error message: There is a problem with your library card, please see a librarian.
- This message often indicates that you are at your maximum number of holds.
- Login to your account to see if you are at the maximum of 10 holds.
- If you have fewer than 10 holds, please contact the library for help.
- If you have not used your card in over a year, it is likely that your card is inactive. You may get a new card during your next library visit.
If you receive the error message: No items requestable, request denied.
- This message appears when you are requesting an item that is no longer in our collection.
- You may request the library purchase the item.
- You may request items not owned by the library (except A/V material) through Interlibrary Loan.
If you receive the error message: Sorry, the information you submitted was invalid. Please try again.
- Either your card is inactive or you have entered the wrong PIN.
- Try to reset your PIN.
- If you still cannot access your account, contact the library for assistance.