You may renew overdue materials as long as there are no holds on the items, you have not exceeded the maximum number of renewals on the items, and you have not exceeded the $20 fine threshold. Overdue fees will be applied for the late period prior to renewal.
If you receive the error message: Too soon to renew.
- Videos may not be renewed until two days prior to their original due date.
- Books/CDs may not be renewed until ten days prior to their original due date.
If you receive the error message: Too many renewals.
- This message indicates you have exceeded the number of renewals allowable for the item.
- You must return the item to the library within the original borrowing period and may not immediately borrow it again.
- Alternatively, you may choose to keep the item past the due date, provided you pay the assessed late fee.