Use My Lists to save titles in your library account. My Lists allows you to create lists of any description so you can keep track of books any way you like.
Use My Lists to:
- remember titles you want to check out but can't place on hold
- keep track of favorite titles you'd like to check out again
- make note of books you'd like to purchase for yourself later
- frequently used recommendations
- any kind of list you can think of!
Depending on how you search the catalog, My Lists will look slightly different. Below are two tutorials that will walk you though using My Lists.
If you already have a WorldCat account, you can create lists that are independent of the library catalog. Use WorldCat to catalog your own books, keep track of books you've given to friends/family, and any other list you can think of.