The library's mobile site gives you fast access to library services and directories anywhere, on your mobile phone. Visit the web site on your mobile phone at http://m.library.nashville.org. Or when you visit www. library.nashville.org on your phone, you may see a mobile site automatically. Mobile Web Site is designed for smartphones devices, including iPhone, Windows Mobile, and Android. Use the "Full Web Site" link to view the library web site in full.
- Quickly check when your library items are due.
- Renew books to keep them out longer.
Text-only Library Catalog
- Quickly see if the library owns an item. Screens optimized to show minimal formatting, to load quickly on your phone.
- Use the request function to sent any library item to your library branch.
- Extra catalog functions, like limiters or book covers, are hidden in this mode.
Locations & Hours
- A complete directory of library locations is at your fingertips.
- Use smart links to call your branch or locate it using Google Maps.
Watch a demonstration of the AirPac Text-Only Catalog.