Wireless printing software is available in the upper left corner of the Wireless Start Page.
If you are unable to print from your laptop to a library printer, try to fix the connection with these steps:
- Restart computer.
- Log on to the library's wireless network, NPLWireless, not a 3G or cell provider.
- Open the browser and agree to the terms of service.
- Run the printing software again - do not close the window it is running in. When the program is ready, you will see it in your taskbar.
- Reconfirm that you are still using the NPLWireless signal.
- Print your item. In the print dialog box, select the library's wireless printer.
Wireless printing is currently not compatible with tablets, cell phones, or Linux.
If you are still experiencing trouble, see a librarian for help.