205 Rivergate Parkway
Located at the corner of Donald Avenue and Rivergate Parkway in Goodlettsville.
The Goodlettsville Community created its own library in 1949 and became part of the Nashville Public Library system in 1964. In 1968, the original library was replaced with a new facility at 106 Old Brick Church Pike.
On July 8, 2011, a new Goodlettsville Branch Library opened to the public. At 16,000 square feet, the state-of-the-art facility is four times the size of the old library. It features a children’s area, teen area, computer space, café style coffee and vending area as well as meeting room space.
The library was built in accordance with LEED Silver Certification guidelines. Environmentally friendly features include pervious pavement, two electric vehicle charging stations, and rainwater collection.