Branch Library Meeting Rooms
Nashville Public Library (NPL) branch meeting rooms are available to local non-profit organizations or groups of a public, civic, educational, literary or cultural nature and to governmental agencies free of charge. Groups may be asked to furnish a copy of their charter verifying non-profit status. All meetings in branch libraries must be open to the general public and news media for the entire duration of the room booking. For private meetings and events, learn about the event spaces at the Main Library.
Before making your reservation, please note the following:
- There are no fees to use branch meeting rooms.
- You must make a reservation at least 7 days in advance.
- There is a 5 person minimum to reserve a branch meeting room.
- Please make sure only light refreshments are served: snacks like cookies, chips, soft drinks, etc. The use of a catering service is not allowed.
- Review complete meeting room guidelines in the Branch Meeting Room Policy and Branch Meeting Room Guidelines.
Your room reservation is not complete until it is confirmed by library staff by email or phone.
Select a Branch to Start
Capacity number is for audience style seating. Classroom set up with tables and chairs accommodates fewer people. Please contact the branch for more information.
Select a branch below, or test the new mobile-friendly reservation page.